Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services,including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer your account, deliver the products and services you request, and customize your experience with us. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by ROH and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of ROH and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, trainers, text and other communication companies and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ROH or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ROH assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another ROH;
- Between and among ROH and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership, including, without limitation, AllPlayers Network, Inc. (d/b/a Rank One), Children’s Health System of Texas and their respective affiliate companies (collectively, the “Affiliated Companies”); and
- With your consent or at your direction. For example, with schools and athletic departments, physicians, rehabilitation specialists, physical therapists as you may approve or otherwise direct.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, from time to time, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those entities and those sites. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, if any, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
having certain information collected through apps used for behavioral advertising purposes.
In connection with the Services, we may, from time to time, offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, profile pages and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide information when you use any of these features, that information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by ROH or by a third party.
In connection with your use of the Services, as noted above, we may communicate with you via text messaging. If we do so, it will be in connection with your prior express consent to contact you via text messaging and in accordance with applicable laws governing such communications. When you register for text communications, you acknowledge and agree that you may be charged by your wireless carrier for the ability to send or receive text communications. ROH will not have any liability for any charges you may incur by virtue of such text communications.
ROH complies with all applicable laws in connection with the delivery of the Services and use of your information. In this regard, ROH is not a Covered Entity as such term is defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (“HIPAA”), ROH is not acting as a Business Associate when providing the Services to you, and the information ROH obtains from you or that we create or receive about you is not Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA. If you have any questions about ROH’s compliance practices please contact us at the number below or send an email to email@example.com.
ROH takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Security Data Retention
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal or other regulatory obligations.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
ROH is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data
we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the ROH services you have requested).
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal
data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you
arketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
You have consented to the processing of your personal data
for one or more specific purposes.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can log into your ROH account.
lternatively, you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority,please see:
Residents of California
California Privacy Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Services
who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROH does not share your personal information with other companies outside of ROH and the Affiliated Companies for those parties’ direct marketing use unless you consent or otherwise direct us to do so.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and user of the
Services, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com , but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or
for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Parents or guardians of children under the age of 13 may print out and mail or fax us a signed form that allows them to review any information collected about their child, have this information deleted, and/or request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s information. Such access and directives will be subject to authenticating the parental/guardian identity and status.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from ROH by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
us at: 1-888-544-3637.